Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday(Yep. That is about as exciting as this post gets.)

Appt. #1 is over, appt. #2 will be GLARING at me from the calendar for a whole month. I get to have the dreaded colonoscopy. At least I feel like I am in good hands.

On another note, am I the only one who wants to throw the GPS navigator out the window? That thing tries to get me lost at least every other time I use it. It tried to make me turn down a street that didn't exist today. I was LUCKY to get to my Dr.s appt. on time!

I'm afraid this lame attempt at a post will have to be it for the day.
Things to do. Places to be.
Love to all- especially any of you who have been to a GI.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
    And, yeah for doctors searching for the source of the pain so you can be more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete