Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time is flying...






















Apparently I started this blog when I had a lot less to do! I've been missing some days and forget about anything deep!!
Here is the weekend synopsis:
Tale of two cities finished. Loved it. And the French food at our book club meeting wasn't too shabby either:) Fried brie... Yeah, it was a good night.
Coming up: The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
I'm excited about it. And, yes, one of the reasons I'm excited is that it is SHORT.
Saturday I got to go on a date with my husband! A WONDERFUL couple we know kept our children so David and I could go out to dinner. We went to Ceviche which was a lot of fun. I highly recommend the chorizo with potatoes and onions in brandy sauce. OH my was it good. That and the white chocolate creme brulee in a dark chocolate shell. I didn't mind that either. There is a picture of me enjoying it somewhere...
This week I am working on a project that I am really excited about. I am framing four of my flowers for a baby's nursery. I think it is going to be pretty stinkin cute! I'll let you be the judge when I am done.
Alright, I am going to get a few more things done. I can't get behind this week!!
Love to all,
Erin
Oh, and the pictures are from our day at Nature's classroom. I guess I need to get a good picture of Morgan next time!














2 comments:

  1. wondering how I could post a certain picture . . . hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, the brie was lovely wasn't it. sigh. smile. there is still a bag of breaded brie sitting in our freezer waiting for someone to love it. i'm thinking we need a date night at our house soon.

    difficult to pick my fav pic among the delightful array that you've posted, but it just may be 'lily with the shades' followed closely by 'baby snake charmer'.

    ReplyDelete