Thursday, April 8, 2010

HEADACHE!

Ugh. Milk. It tastes so good going down, but the headache that follows is AWFUL. I just want to roll up into a ball and cry.

It's just one of those days...

It's the kind of day when you think, "No. Wait! I can't be a mom TODAY! Can't I take a sick day?"
I do have some things to be thankful for on a day like today though:
* I have a husband who doesn't care that I will get next to
nothing done.
* I have kids that are pretty easy going.
* I can stay in my p.j.s all day if I want to.
* I have a comfortable couch to lay around on.
* I have an endless supply of kisses and hugs.
And I'm sure I could come up with a lot more, but it is really hard to focus through the STABBING PAIN!

Time to go make a strong cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry babe, a headache is no fun. I do believe you are on the right track counting your blessings in the midst of pain . . . and to top it off with a cup of tea. Tea heals most all that ails you.

    ReplyDelete